Shipwrecked Shipwrecked

VD treat!

and i don't mean penicillin. this cartoon was swell. it has an interesting style with the simple drawing and sepia tones. the animation fit the song well, which in itself was fitting and unique. good work. i'm gonna have to find that tune and use it on a mix cd in the future. i got a feeling you just inadvertently scored me some points.

InsidiousTweevle responds:

Thankyou! And I'm glad I could help. :P

tWHYlight tWHYlight

that pretty much sums up

exactly what ive been going through for the last five months or so. Knew a girl who was obsessed with a crap book about a REALLY HOT VAMPIRE, then the powers that be turned it into a crap movie about a REALLY HOT VAMPIRE, and now...i know one less girl. One correction though, it's stephenie meyers. Bitch can't even spell her own name right. Fucking hell.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

o what glory

when i falcon punch i fall of the edge...you have an angel's voice. And with that angel's voice you have serenated a melody on par with amazing grace.

RPS-25 RPS-25

Sweet & Simple

That was nice. There were a couple gitches (it said snake when i did axe once) but they were small considering the number of outcomes you had to script into this

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

this was a very good shooting game

for the first chapter atleast... the second chapter the accuracy was so poor i ended up failing 28 missions! i failed 2 in the first on my first try.

Ragdoll CatcH Ragdoll CatcH

um..

ok so i dont even need to click the guy to win the game...i just have to click the falling green things...also i can catch them with my head...those kinks in the game play make the game to easy and thusly no fun to play...

Rucklo - AAAAA Rucklo - AAAAA

i think if robotic arms

got to listen to music whilst they slaved away on the assembly line. they would listen to this. happy birthday. aaaa.

Damn Your Shack (lucky) Damn Your Shack (lucky)

i dont get it

even with the shit recording you can make out that this is quality work. i don't have any qualms about saying that, although the death metal with humorous vocals thing isn't necessarily my bag. Far better than to be expected for free by some guy on the internet. Is this a common occurrence on newgrounds audio? its not some techno beat, so i vote zero? I wouldn't ask you to listen to my music because i know you'd hate it, but it seems like anything recorded live with real instruments, i.e. with a soul is abhorred and seen with undeserved antipathy. i'm just wondering if this is something to be expected and if i were to want accurate ratings of my musical excursions i should put them else where. Selfish review, but its obvious that you don't need someone to tell you that people here have highly under rated your work, sir. The guitar work soundly rings of hours of practiced fret work. It's nice and fast.

FUNKbrs responds:

The audio portal rating system has some open flaws in it, but since the main purpose of the audio portal is to provide royalty free music as opposed to promoting content, this is to be expected.

To get a fair rating... ha, no. NG users are uber cruel, even on the flash portal, and auto-blamming is to be expected. I get more of it because I'll ban a user, and every day of their ban they come around and downvote me. Whatever. Ozcar's got some great audio too, but you'll never hear it, because he got fed up and quit submitting.

The Ostrich (Acoustic Rock) The Ostrich (Acoustic Rock)

good

song...it has a definite feel to it...which is why i used it in one of my movies...keep up the food work...