Shipwrecked Shipwrecked

VD treat!

and i don't mean penicillin. this cartoon was swell. it has an interesting style with the simple drawing and sepia tones. the animation fit the song well, which in itself was fitting and unique. good work. i'm gonna have to find that tune and use it on a mix cd in the future. i got a feeling you just inadvertently scored me some points.

InsidiousTweevle responds:

Thankyou! And I'm glad I could help. :P

tWHYlight tWHYlight

that pretty much sums up

exactly what ive been going through for the last five months or so. Knew a girl who was obsessed with a crap book about a REALLY HOT VAMPIRE, then the powers that be turned it into a crap movie about a REALLY HOT VAMPIRE, and now...i know one less girl. One correction though, it's stephenie meyers. Bitch can't even spell her own name right. Fucking hell.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

o what glory

when i falcon punch i fall of the edge...you have an angel's voice. And with that angel's voice you have serenated a melody on par with amazing grace.

weRbopbop #14 weRbopbop #14

wow

this is the type of humor you mest venture to the internet to find. Truly top notch. I even know when the last time i saw rainbow cum was, thank you.

Abstract.com Abstract.com

im aware that fbf

is time consuming...and you did a fairly decent job in animating smoothly. But it doesn't seem like you spent a whole lot of time conceptualizing your movie...a lot of the animation sequences were very similar (basically just adding a dot each frame which would take about three secs for six frames)...you should take more time and do a similar fbf, imo, and you might be rewarded with better reviews, higher scores, and just more accolades overall.

KidneyThief responds:

Thanks for the review. I will be working on a longer more interesting one.

Coffee Break. Coffee Break.

artistic touch

i like the use of coffee stains in the background along with the coffee color theme used overall. It was a nice touch. The cartoon was well drawn and animated. And, although i normally enjoy cartoons with dialogue and more defined plot lines i felt this was very good for what it was.

Clayground - Actually Clayground - Actually

Overrated

This is the epitome of why I hate newgrounds sometimes. Humourless shit like this gets not only a good score, but front page. Just because this guy has an accent it doesn't make him funny.

BlakTornado responds:

Actually, people have voted this movie lower just because I HAVE an accent. How does that make a difference to the actual content of the video?

But yes, I do agree that this isn't funny, but I never said that I intended for it to be funny.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2

Very good

My only qualm is that the voice acting was kind of poor, but this far into a series, I don't expect you to make many drastic changes. The biggest issue was inflection which I know is difficult if your voices aren't recorded right where you are so you can dictate and direct what needs to be said and how it needs to be said. Also, Dark Link's voice is not nearly evil enough. I mean come on, your voice actor could have made an effort... All-in-all, a great piece.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Espanol+Anime=Mucho <3

dude, ive watched every one of your movies, and with each one you impress me more and more. you truly have a great talent, i'd really like to see you do something on a larger scale. i may be wrong, but i think you could make a movie with voices and still keep the same style that you show in all your other work, and it would be quite possibly the greatest thing ever on newgrounds.
ever.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

wtf mate

you killed off all of the main characters except the girl. what the hell?

(i know theyre zombies, but still, wtf man.)